When ever I masterbate with my cilt I start to feel a build up then suddenly I get a kinda pleasurable feeling that lasts only a few seconds and then straight after it I feel dirty and think why the hell would I want to masterbate then the next day I want to and do it but feel the same afetrwards. Its like afterwards my desire has gone completely. And If I may add I am at a young age but I'm in the position to say my age.
So I was just wondering why this happens and if it is an orgasm.
And does anyone have any good ways to simulate your cilt?
Its annoying coz afterwards I want to try again but I jsut feel so bad about doing it that I dont... please help!

there is no need to feel this way pleasuring yourself is very normal. it definately sounds like an orgasm. you could try using a vibrator it can be very pleasurable once you have learnt how to use it in the way you enjoy it.

I'm not sure how old you are, but it's totally natural. It's not dirty at all. If your not educated with sex or masterbation you dont know if its wrong or right. You dont even understand anything about your body. You do have little orgasams and they will later on be longer and more intenese. Im in my thirtys, and I play with myself all the time. Everyone does it they just dont admit it. Just try new ways you kinda learn about your g spots and where on your clit makes you have one. Be safe and know I think every girl is pleasured differently.

Self stimulation for sexual pleasure is perfectly ok and normal. Virtually everyone does it sometime, but if u think of Henry Kissinger doing it, you may be off of it for a while.

Female sexual response comes from, 1 the clit (the little bud just above ur opening), 2 the first inch or so of the opening, 3 touching the nipples. Some women also like stimulating the "g spot" which is inside about 2 inches and on the top (away from your rear) of the inside--pressure there sometimes feels good for some women. Sex movies with very deep penetration are just a show (or are for the man to feel "masterful") because the deeper parts have very dull sense endings.

Technique: Start by massaging, pinching, or licking your nipples. Imagine some vague human shape is doing it, too. Stroke your belly. Open your inner lips and massage the clit... some women also pull the clit hood back to get to the inner most sensitive part (the hood is a retractable fold of skin over the clit). Other women are so sensitive that they must massage at the sides of the clit. Experiment.

The average time from start to orgasm is 7 minutes with continuous massage and proper mental image. Most take longer. But after getting the clit a good massage, try inserting one finger into the opening (short nails!) and thrusting as the speed you like. You can go deeper and curve your finger upward toward your belly to test your "g spot." Sometimes feels good. Either alternate between touching inside or the clit or use two hands to massage both areas.

Anything safe that vibrates, toothbrush is good, will feel good on or near the clit. Unlike the sex movies, few women get much satisfaction from a vibration inside but rather feel good to be "filled up." Lub fluid, usually clear, comes after some stimulation and is normal. But, cottage cheese white discharge coming out definitely means you gotta go to a doctor.

Important.... you are normal if you orgasm once and normal if you orgasm repeatedly, one after the other. Some women actually pass out from the orgasm, so DO NOT hang yourself in a way to do harm if you do pass out.

A few women's orgasms are mild and are just a little shudder, but likely that person is just at the beginning of bigger orgasms if more stimulation comes on soon. Average orgasm feels like this:
1. warm urgency for more massage.
2. swelling of the inner and outer lips and the clit (the outer lips can turn dark color, but that is also OK).
3. pleasurable urgency for more massage increases.
4. orgasm is very pleasurable, the vagina muscles contract spazmotically, the lower belly contracts, and there is the urge to push the sex area upward.
5. Usually, more massage immediately after orgasm does not feel so good but you feel very relaxed and happy (but if you like more, wait a minute or three, and begin massage again).

Important to know there is a wide range of female sexual response and that, likely, you are in the normal range. Enjoy!

quik question,do girls like vainy,rock hard,big penis?

no they do not

This is a pretty good description. I would add that the guilt feelings are the c**p that gets put into our heads by parents and church. The 'pleasurable relaxed' feeling is probably just the first of a buildup of orgasms that you could probably have if you continued.