Um, hi. I'm 14, and have been masterbating for a few years now, and I think it could be better. Not to be weird, but all of the things you can buy are mostly dildos and such, and i cant buy any anyway, but i would like to know if there is an at home way to simulate oral sex without buying sex toys, oh, and by myself. This may seem weird, but to me, receiving oral sex sound like it would feel good. I no, its crazy, lol, jk. I really want an answer please. Im desperate. I hope this question also helps someone else. Thankyou.

when you have a chawer or a bath, turn on the shower head full speed at a nicely warm temp, and run it over your clit, and rub it that is amazing or use an old electric toothbrush

what i do is put a pillow between my legs and hump it while watching porn. you can control when you have your orgasm and it feels so awesome. ive been doing this for a really long time and i love it

Ok so, I have the same problem. So if you really want to enjoy masterbation? Basically what I use ... Erm a brush handle lol . Haha it's really all I use. Just do it in the shower. Lay on the ground with the shower head pointing at your clit and rub. When you're ready, get the brush handle and get the end to your opening of your vaginal opening. Once you've done that, just slowly insert it in. When you get used to it just move it in and out. And yea

what i do is i take of my pants and underwear and get into a tub. i like my hand(or finger) and rub my p***y for a minute. then i put an ice cube in my mouth for a few seconds and then stick in in my p***y. some times i stick a few in at a time ;-) . I like it a little crazy so this is one thing i do. i also hump a pillow if i am bored. and btw i am 13

i love masterbation it is such a healthy way to live and you learn so much about your body when you masterbate.

well what i have been doing for the past 5 years is i have been using the end of my mascara bottle or a high lighter the end of the old ones felt so good and you could control the moovments also if you take a electric tooshbrush atached to the high lighter it feels great thanks if i helped

haha i do the same thing with the hair brush, but if your like me stimulating the Clitoris doesnt work then just go for it, and put something like a hairbrush handle, cucumber (thats only if your experianced), or a banana it feels awesome, so good luck hope this helped :)

hey im 14 and i masterbate with a skinny deodorant bottle with cling wrap around it ....it sounds crazy but it works ! you should try it and it might work:)

this sounds reeeeally weird... but the plastic wrap thing sound like an awesome idea!

I have NO idea how to masterbate.. i've tried it but it doesn't work.. and i've tried putting my fingers in my vagina hole but it hurts.. so i just hump.. but i wonder if humping is better than masterbating..

I know something's u can use either use ur shower or bath tub and put ur p***y under it it feels amazing, also u can get the toilet paper holder that u take of to put ur toilet paper on it and get it and shake it on ur clitus or what ever its called or maby using a electronically tooth brush.

So, if you take a lint roller, and take off the sticky part and insert it fast and slower and fast again and hit your cervix, it feels so f*****g amazing! My p***y loves to be played with, so sometimes I use the shocker technique! Plus, you can use a plunger!! If you out your shower head on a really string setting, and you lay down and spray it right in your p***y, it feels so good!!!

Really works, I have done this for years!

I LOVE to masturbate by putting something that can be similar to a dildo in my p***y, and then control the item with left hand, and rub my clit with my right hand. (I am right handed.)

With each pump in your p***y, rub your clit. Orgasms should come within 5 min. at most if you do it right! :) Happy Masturbating!