Hi i am a 12 almost 13 year old male and today i masturbated for the first time. i dont really know exactly what cum looks like or how masturbation feels like or how to really do it. i looked at pictures in a magazine and sort of massaged my penis and only a clear liquid came out. i believe cum is supposed to be whitish but nothing white came out. ami doing something wrong, am i to young to beging masturbation or will i not start cumming until i have masturbated more please help.

no this is perfectly normal! a claer whitish liquid is called semen no t sperm...sperm looks sticky and often like spit but clump y too 

hey friend please dont do it at this age because it is not good for your health,i read that if you will think of sex and sensual things then you will not be able to grow your height and height is very important,you can even loose concentration.but i use to do a lot of masturbation and i got got addicted to it...i would suggest that you enjoy your hobbies,you ejaculated semen...TAekcare mate.

Don't worry you're not doing anything wrong. I don't know for sure what you had coming out. It could be pre-cum which is just your body's natural lubrication. Cum with semen in it is usually sort of white.

I began masturbating at the age of 10 and I didn't get anything coming out until I was about 14. I like to remember those as the dry years because it wasn't messy so I could have all the enjoyment I wanted without having to deal with that stuff.

Masturbation feels wonderful or we wouldn't do it so much. You didn't mention having a really intense pleasurable feeling, Did you get that kind feeling at the tip of your penis? That's an orgasm. When you get that your hips will jerk back and forth like you are trying to thrust your penis into something which is exactly what it's designed for. The tip of your penis will become so sensitive with that feeling that you can hardly stand to keep rubbing it. If you do force yourself to rub it ,your legs will probably jerk around and if you are standing it will be hard to keep standing.

You are certainly not too young to be masturbating and everything sounds normal. Don't worry about the changes as you get older. It's all normal and it happens to everyone at slightly different ages so don't think there's something wrong if you don't get the same results as your buddies.

How to do it? Basically you want to rub it up and down paying more attention to your glans by putting more pressure on it between your thumb and forefinger. There are a whole lot of variations depending on if you are circumcised or not. Generally you just need to keep trying to see what feels best for you.

thanks guys for your input its really helped and just one more question if i am getting the intense feeling in the tip and stuff but my hips are not thrusting i a not having an orgasm correct and then what is it??

Well guys can definitely cum without thrusting, like if a girl is giving them head. If youre jerking off and start to get that intense feeling, keep going cause youre not done yet. You may or may not find yourself thrusting against your hand.

thank you guys soooo much you have been a LOT of help to me with this new and great expirience so yeah

chill it will come!!!!

I hope you're not serious. Masturbation is a normal response to normal human desires. It will NOT stunt your growth or cause difficulties with concentration. And there's no age at which you can "begin" masturbating. Most people start at the beginning of puberty when they are first starting to experience sexual urges and desires. It only becomes a problem if you do it in excess and it starts to interfere with your daily life. Also, while it is also normal for younger children to stimulate their genitals, if they do it frequently or in sexually explicit ways it could be an indication of molestation. Just something to be aware of.

its normal for people around your age for some people that are lucke start to cum at ages 12-13 but when u get there at the age yes it is normal for u to cum masterbating just keep trieing and clip your nails it hurts if u dont and be carefull i hope that helps

When you said clear liquid came out, I think that is precum. It is a sign that you are in puberty. Ejaculation happens if you are in puberty, so keep going.

i also have masturbated for the first time today. when i was reaching the "end" some clear sticky fluid came out and i could start to feel my heart beat in my testicles. is this normal?

That's normal, masturbation makes you're hart beat faster. Its like exrzise that's why it is healthy. Just keep masturbating enjoy it and don't worry about it.

You are a dumbass