i have never masterbated using my hands ! i lie down upside down and than rub the fingers on the penis ! this is the only way i get pleasure and can have orgasm ! when i try it with my hands i dont get any pleasure and even not able to cum also ! i tried with my two girlfriends but i just dont tend to enjoy sex ! may be i had been doing it lying upside down against the bed since i was 12 years old or i have grown this habbit or may be it is due to the friction you get while lying on bed facing upside down ! i am not been able to enjoy sex ! i have no problems with my erections ! everything is normal but i dont feel any pleasure with rubbing with hands also so i am not able to cum ! this is very frustrating in my relationship! plz help ! 

well my friend i think you are just addicted to your method of stimulation... try sex for a while no more upside down cumming maybe a month or two... most important/// Allow yoursel to feel the pleasure like that was the only way

That is prone masturbation. Masturbating prone means lying face down and thrusting the penis into or against something, like a mattress or pillow. Prone masturbation is a cause of sexual dysfunctions in males. Read up on prone masturbation and find out how it puts too much pressure on the penis.

I masturbated prone for many years and developed sexual problems. By giving up prone masturbation, I got much better in bed.