hello i am 13 and masturbated for the first time yesterday, the next morning the tip of my penis was red and mildly burned, a couple of hours later the burning went away but was still red, right this moment my penis is burning again and seems to be slightly swallon, i am curcumsised. This is not the first time i have had problems with my penis, when i was about five i started getting dry flakey skin, it would come and go. I am very worried please help!

First - congratulations on your first masturbation. I hope you were able to enjoy it despite these issues. What you describe could certainly be from masturbating since you're new to it. You could have gripped your penis too hard and rubbed a little too forcefully. Or - it could just be dry skin that was aggravated by the masturbation. I would advise you to try masturbating with some lotion as a lubricant next time you try. It will keep the skin on your penis moisturized as well as giving you a different sensation than doing it dry gives you. Let me know if that makes any difference when you try.