Hello, i am 17 years of age. ever since i hit puberty i've masturbated while rubbing my penis againts the bed while laying face forward and it works fine.. i can orgasm it feels great and i can ejaculate.. however when i try to do it the normal way ( stroking it with my hand ) i get no pleasure and eventually my glans heat up and feel weird.. i get no pleasure this way it just irritates my glands, i am uncircumsized if its any help to the matter.. thanks in advance

Don't worry about it dude. I used the same technique from about 11-14 years old. then everyone started talkin bout doing it with your hand and I tried it. I felt nothing but burning and pain. but eventually I found my own rythem and style. One thing that helped was using my left hand when I'm right handed. and its best to go just like sex and start out slow and speed up when you feel it.

You'l eventually get it. don't worry bout it dude. Good luck !!!

u must STOP masturbating the way you are. scientific studies proove that by doing it it damages your penis and also stops you being aroused in what it considered the normal ways e.g ha****b. if practiced too long it may lead to u not being able to cum when a partner is performing sexual acts on u and u wud hav to rub ur penis against her wich is obviously considered weird.

umm so wut shud i do now? try doin it wid my hand over n over?

That isnt a very nice thing to say for advice, your not helping your making him feel scared and alienated.

yeah i know its not normal lol, i just didnt know that its scientifically proven to be dangerous.. Any further help?

dude just go the way it feels good and don't get scared about what that person said before if u feel like somthing is wrong look it up :-), also try usin things to rub against ur penis not the other way around

Quiet, the penis is stimulated in a multitude of ways, and your scientific studies are obviously your own, which mean nothing cause you think its "weird". He'll be able to do stuff like that fine, he just needs to practice stroking and the such.

Seriously, it's all good but Iam surprised no one here has recommended using a personal lubricant. Give it a shot, your penis will thank you.

i used to do it againt the bed long time ago, and i remember it used to be great, but one thing ive learned ... u should use and old shirt to put on the bed, cause it would not be nice for anybody to see satins on the bed or to feel the bed kind of tosted... (sorr for my english, is not my mother langage)

about the scientist prooves thid fox said, i do not thing they are quite real, mostly i thing is bull$·%%...

The prior post may have been a bit harsh however he was correct. There are scientific studies showing that this type of masturbation can lead to sexual dysfunction. For example:

Sank describes four men he treated in his practice with a problem he defines as Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome (TMS).

A 62-year-old African-American male who had recently started his first sexual relationship after decades spent in a religious order. This man had learned to masturbate without his hands (i.e., face down) after being admonished at eight years old by a priest not to touch his penis for pleasure. The man was unable to erect in a satisfactory manner to have intercourse with his new wife.
A 35-year-old gay Asian male suffering from erectile dysfunction and inorgasmia. He had not masturbated until in his 20s and then only by masturbating prone against his mattress. He was unable to partake in intercourse.
A 24-year-old gay white male suffering from inorgasmia. He could reach orgasm only rarely, and then only while not erect. He masturbated prone by thrusting his penis between his thumbs with his formed into fists.
A 35-year-old white male with erectile dysfunction. He was not able to have intercourse beyond a few seconds of penetration. He would then typically masturbate prone to orgasm. He was surprised to learn that prone masturbation is unusual.

Do a search for "masturbation in the prone position" and you should be able to find more information. I hope this helps!

I suppose that helps a little for me to understand (I'm 15)...but what can I do to prevent any erectile dysfunction when I have sex in adult years? I WANT to have sex when I'm an old fart. :(

I would strongly caution against this. I recently met a 50 year old man who has masturbate in this fashion since young and as a result he can NOT climax when with a woman. He has been like this for at least 15 years (maybe more he won't admit how long). Apparently the friction from the female genitalia/mouth is too soft so it does not mimic the feeling of the bed. He told me of an experience where he went to have testing at a fertility clinic with his wife and he had to hump the floor in the "porn room" in order to fill the cup. How NASTY!!! Can you imagine this for the rest of your life??? Can you imagine being married to your wife and having to watch her as you hump the bed to have an orgasm for the rest of your life??? I would STRONGLY urge you to retrain yourself to climax using the standard masturbation technic with the hand.

so im 15 and i haven't cumed yet am i weird or do i just have to jerk it a different way??