I know that males tend to use fewer masturbation techniques then females. I know also that techniques may differ between circumcised and uncircumcised males. This is because some techniques, which may work for one, can often be quite painful for the other. However, I want to hear what you could tell me about male masturbation. I wish to learn some techniques because I enjoy masturbating daily.

The most common masturbation technique is to simply hold the penis with a loose fist and then to move the hand. You could do it up and down the shaft until orgasm is achieved. When male is uncircumsed, stimulation to the penis comes from the pumping of the foreskin up and down the length of the shaft. This usually uncovers and covers the head in the process and stimulating nerves to achieve orgasm. This gliding motion of the foreskin reduces friction, but when circumcised, on the other hand, the stimulation is from direct contact with the hand. I mean it as many massage with some using a personal lubricant to reduce friction the glans. Another masturbation technique is to place the index finger and thumb around the penis. Then you could move the skin up and down to produce a pleasurable sensation leading ultimately to orgasm and ejaculation. A less common masturbation technique is to lie face down on a comfortable surface such as a mattress and rub the penis against it. However, I have to tell you that some clinicians have claimed that this is potentially harmful.

using pillow or cotton and rub them with your thingy

ok haha listen up! XD put your hand over the head so that the head is pushing against the palm and the fingers are on the under side and the thumb is on the top, move hand up and down in a jacking motion as fast as you want to making the head of the penis hit the palm, when it cums keep stroking and let the juices flow into the palm and down the shaft. it is messey but feels great,keep stroking as long as you can stand it, you can get another orgasm some times if youkeep at it. ;-)

how it is harmful can u tell me

Hey guys this is the best way to masturbate! Put your hand on either side of your Penis and rub forwards and backwards really fast kinda hard. The first time I did this I had an orgasim nearly instantly! Now, every time I rub my penis up and down I don't feel anything!!!! And another way is to rub the head of your penis really fast and enjoy the orgasim!

Hey guys this is the best way to masturbate! Put your hand on either side of your Penis and rub forwards and backwards really fast kinda hard. The first time I did this I had an orgasim nearly instantly! Now, every time I rub my penis up and down I don't feel anything!!!! And another way is to rub the head of your penis really fast and enjoy the orgasim guys

The beautiful thing about masturbating with a foreskin is that the foreskin is internally lubricated by body fluids and moves without friction.