I was wondering if anyone had some good masturbating techniques. I dont masturbate every day incase my body becomes used to getting hard and the friction of masturbation makes my penis tender, so I want to make my masturbate worth it because I only do it a couple of times a week.

Hi there! Well as long as you're not hurting yourself every masturbation technique is good for you. I did a small research and here's what I found. In the first of our masturbation techniques, masturbate as you normally would, but when you feel the sensation of ejaculation coming on, grab hold of some ice cubes or crushed ice with the other hand, then continue masturbating to completion. The feeling of cold in one hand, heat in the other, and the sensation of ejaculating will enhance the experience. Or you can cover both your hands with lube, and form a ring with your thumb and forefinger. Place it around the base of your penis. Slide the ring up to the base of the glans (where the head starts). Now form a ring with the fingers on your other hand and do the same thing. Keep stroking with one ring at a time until you climax. And the third tip: once you're erect, place some lube on the inside of one hand, and rather than rub your penis with your hand, keep rubbing the tip of your penis against the palm of your hand to orgasm. I hope this will help you.

Use some lube of some sort like baby oil or vaseline or whatever and a rubber glove smear your penis and the glove in lube and stroke away.