After knowing that prone masturbation can cause a huge risk in sexual activities, I decided to quit and do it the 'normal' way (stroking).  I've been stroking for almost 2 weeks now and it's incredibly hard to orgasm.  I really have to put my mind into it, in order to achieve orgasm.  So here's my question...  is this normal?  What are some techniques for me (someone who quit prone masturbation) to achieve orgasm easier?  It's hard for me to orgasm because my penis shaft barely has sensations.  

Hi Assist,

It's a good thing actually that it takes longer for you to ejaculate.  You don't want to ejaculate fast when you're with your partner.

It's normal.

Hey! Thanks for replying but I've a problem to where that if I masturbate with hands, my shaft feels almost nothing. But if I rub it against blanket, I can orgasm in 2minutes.

Actually, the problem is that you can orgasm in 2 minutes when you rub it with a blanket.

You SHOULD be able to last longer, much longer. When masturbating you should be able to last for HOURS if you choose.

Stimulate your glans some as you rub the shaft.

Thank you for the quick replies. I can certainly last longer but I'm wondering why I can't achieve orgasm in 2 minutes when stroking. Is it because I was used to prone masturbation and now it makes my penis feel almost no sensation when stroked? This is maybe my last question I would ask.

Everyone is different and responds to touch differently.

Try using a lube if you don't already. If you do use a lube try it dry.

There are lots of ways to masturbate. Some guys can't ejaculate at all stroking it.

try doing it by cupping your hand over your penis and rubbing it back and forth

Thank you. Appreciate your replies, I would try em.

I definitely will.