Hi, I am a virgin with no sexual experience whatsoever and I recently started masturbating and I want to know what can I do to reach an orgasm without the aid of other object than my own hands. What positions and techniques do you recomend me and what could turn me on effectively? Thank you.

I know how u feel im 13 and recently started masturbation. With no sexual experience i would like to know to

I'm 16. I believe in not having sex till marriage. Idk y but, I wanted to tell you that. lol. Okay but, at the very begining of your vagina, like not around where you put in tampons. But if you where sitting and looking down it would be where the crease of your pants meet. I think it's called the cervix. but, if you move two fingers in a circular motion there you can get an orgasim. Masturbation is normal and common, but please when you decide to have sex make sure it's what you want and ur not pressure into it. and it's with and how you've wanted. Loosing your virginity happens only once. Good things come to those who wait.

Haha thanks. I share your opinion about sex and marriage but I'm still curious. Thats why I want to know more and experience a little without putting my principles at risk. I'm not in a hurry about having sex, but I do want to know more about it and what it feels like.

There are so many techniques....  Masterbation guide for beginners.... First know ur vagina, above the clit is a protective piece of skin (don't know the scientific name of the skin off the top off my head darling sorry.) it's usually called a hood.  To start off by getting yourself wet run your finger from below your clit to above your vagina,(the hole). Stroking it a couple times will get your juices flowing.  Technique one: above your hood use your index or middle finger and stroke an upside down u starting from the right side of you clit up over the hood to the left side. And back again.  Technique two: now going to touch your clit. Stroke lightly from one side to the other. And get harder or softer strokes according to how you like it.  Technique three: Go around your clit in circles either on clit or outside around ur clit.  Last technique: so between the hood and your clit rub in fast tiny circles or up and down in smal lines.. This technique has made many people cum.

Don't go in straight away start by setting mood e.g lights off and lamp on dim setting.  2. If first time go in dark under blankets it will be easier to orgasm.  3. Lock ur door..  4. Don't go in with the expectation of a orgasm.  5 start by using your drug. No not actual drugs girls.. Use your favourite thing to turn u on be it porn.( It is natural for straight girls to get turned on but lesbian porn) or an erotic book or talking dirty to yourself, imagining a person. 6. Slowly start touching yourself lightly brushing fingers over your nipples and cupping breasts gently, lower over your stomach over the inside of your thighs and slowly over the outside of your vagina then start stroking the labia or the lips of your vagina then your inner lips.  7. Use the techniques given. See what you like and enjoy.  8. Slowly start dabbing middle finger in and out first shallowly Into your vagina (hole) getting it covered in juices remember the tip on how to start ur juices.  Then start deeper and deeper.  Just a basic guide I know how hard it is to find what u like when u start out. 

Other tips: Cover pillow with rough grained towel and hump.  Hump pillow.  I hate this because it is less natural but use a hair brush handle or makeup brush handle.. Long and clean girls.  Urinate before and after masturbation...  It is natural to bleed lightly for three days after.  Lick finger if u are naturally drier than others or use a coconut oil. Cheap and can be found in cooking isle at shopping centres.  CANOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH KEEP EVERYTHING CLEAN HANDS SEX TOYS TOOLS. You don't want to explain why u have an infection do u? 

Enjoys, 

What I did to find my" sweet spot" was I started at the top of my vagina, I took my index finger and my middle finger and I rubbed verrrryyyy slowly down my vagina in a circling motion. It feels so goooood