I suffer for a long period of time now from a knee pain and am thinking of having acupuncture treatment. In fact I was recommended the knee surgery for recently I was diagnosed with severe knee osteoarthritis but I would like to escape the surgery if it is possible and wonder now if acupuncture could be of help in dealing with knee pain.

You know what it –acupuncture could help with your knee pain but it won’t make it disappear despite the fact that I also believe in acupuncture powers I still think there’re some fields that only medicine or surgery helps. So in your case the acupuncture might be of sense only while you’re waiting on the surgery so you might try with that for it will surely decrease your pain so you can deal with it more easily and by the way it might help you feeling more relaxed and less depressed so you could use it to improve your physical and emotional condition before the operation of the knee which in your case probably is some kind of knee replacement or whatever.