How would you like to lose at least 30 lbs, but I can't be on a diet …I just can't, I have tried. I always felt hungry. I have heard about The Acupuncture Weight Control. Is it effective in making it easier to lose weight and maintain that loss? How effective it is? I am 190lbs!!

I was frustrated by not being able to control my weight or change my eating habits. I weighed 220 lbs! So, I used the Acupuncture Weight Control program and was more successful than I ever expected because I now weigh 180. It is a series of 10 bi-weekly sessions that make people feel full so that they eat less, but still have energy. The acupuncture works on all levels, physical, emotional, and mental. It naturally releases those endorphins, like after intense exercise or when you're in love. So in general this program reduces hunger and food cravings so you can loose weight.