I am having this idea of working as an acupuncture practitioner and at first I thought it would be easy but now I figured out it isn't going that way so I would like to hear what actually acupuncture training is about and how I could come to acupuncture training for I have heard without passing through acupuncture training I could not be allowed to provide acupuncture treatment.

And what have you thought-to heal people without having any acupuncture certificate, well it is not possible so if you get this idea of becoming a serious acupuncture practitioner you should than check it out on some acupuncture center to get some advice regarding the acupuncture school or training. This is essential for the acupuncture is complicated medical practice with its own rules that needs to be respected if you want to become a serious and successful acupuncture practitioner that won't put in risk potential patients by inserting those needles wrongly causing them pain, scars or infections. So there is also theory related to the acupuncture that you need to get familiar with just in order to gain as much info that are needed to end up successfully an acupuncture treatment.