Menopause involves much more than hot flashes and mood swings. This time of transition places unique nutritional demands on women's multiple body systems. Menopause Multiple is a Bio-Aligned Formula that brings together premier phytonutrients and herbs including genistein, black cohosh, and vitex, plus vitamins and minerals known to support the biochemistry of mature women.
Other Ingredients: stearic acid, acacia (vegetable gum), modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.

***edited by administrator*** ***web addresses not allowed***

Health Advisor
Hi there! Have you tried this product? Does it do any good? Can you please explain to me what kind of effects it has on a menopausal women? It may not be just hot flashes and mood swings in menopause but that is all I get and it seems that menopause is all about that. Oh yeah….and moodiness, and quarrelling with my husband…..can you relate?

I would be more than happy to hear if this product you are talking about could relieve any of my problems and worries! Thank you in advance

P.S. Do you happen to know the price? Thx