I am 37 and suffering from insomnia, severe night sweats, mood swings, pms (I have never had before), irratic cycles (you could always set a calendar by), little things are overwhelming to me, I am losing the hair on my head and growing some on my face (yuck!) and I feel like I am losing my mind. I have always been very cold natured but for the last two or three years I have been getting more hot natured and now the last 6 months the sweating episodes at night and they are now accompanied with light headedness and sometimes I feel like I am so hot I will throw up. I no longer have my "warning signs" for my cycles every month and I start in the middle of the night which is something I have never done. Sometimes I am late and sometimes I am early. I told my mom I thought I have cancer and made an appointment to see my doctor for the end of the month. She thinks I am starting menopause and thinks it has something to do with all of the years I spent on fertility drugs. Could that have anything to do with bringing on early menopause?

Its hard to say because I do not know what drugs you were on. I'm sure some may while others wont. IF you ask me it sounds like your going through menopause. Most women go through menopause between 40 and 55 but there are cases of women going through menopause in their mid 30's. Don't worry you'll be ok! If you need help there are natural products available to help you over come your challenges, and tons of support groups that you can go to. You'll be ok!