I thought i was going crazy but i am happy that i am not when i found this website. My bf came in me one time right after my periods in August. 2 weeks before my period was due in September i had some weird feelings. i felt nausea and wanting to throw up for a few days straight, headaches, my stomach felt gasey and i had trouble sleeping, i also had tender breast and feeling tired on mornings however, my periods came on time in September, lasted the same time and i thought i had the worse case of PMS. After my periods the symptoms came back except for the nausea but i still have tender breast, gas in my stomach, feeling tired, lower abdominal cramps, craving for ice cream. My 3 urine test were all negative so far. My periods is due again in 2 days time. I am planning on seeing a doctor soon and doing an ultrasound if these symptoms does not clear up. i cannot figure out what else is wrong with me.

Can i be pregnant?

YEAH ITS VERY MUCH POSSIABLE THAT YOU MAY BE PG..IT JUST DEPENDS ON HOW LONG AGO IT WAS THAT YOUR BF CAME IN YOU.. DO YOU HAVE NORMAL PERIODS LIKE EVERY 28 DAYS.. YOU CAN FIND OUT WHEN YOU WHERE OVULATING BY COUNTING FROM THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR LAST PERIOD COUNT 14 DAYS THATS THE DAY YOU WHERE OVULATING SO IT WOULD BE TWO WEEKS BEFORE YOUR PERIOD AND TWO WEEKS AFTER..IF YOU HAD SEX ON THAT DAY OR ABOUT FIVE DAYS AROUND IT YOU COULD BE PREGGOS AND IF IT WAS NOT THAT LONG AGO THAT PG HORMONE MAY NOT HAVE KICKED IN YET GIVING YOU FALSE TESTS.. I SAy YOU MIGHT ALSO BECUASE SOME WOMEN HAVE THERE PERIODS WHILE BEING PREGNATE ITS WIERD MY FRIENDS MOM GOT HER PERIOD UP TILL SHE WAS 5 MONTHS SO TRY TO ESTIMATE IF YOU COULDA GOT PREGANTE AROUND YOUR OVUALTION TIME AND RULE OUT DIFFRENT THINGS BY GOIN TO THE DOC IF THATS NOT THE CASE.. HOPE THIS HELPED A LITTLE.. GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE!!