I am 47.7 years old and have been goinging through peri-menopuase for the past couple of years. My periods these past six months have been irregular. I had unprotected sex on the 3rd of June -- watching my mucous signs. My partner did not ejaculate, but I am aware of pre-semen. My last period was May 15. Have my normal signs of PMS the past two days however seeing mucus this AM -- chunky white. Breasts look & feel fine. Took a home test yesterday AM (Clear Blue Easy), and it came out as NOT pregnant. Will take it again on Saturday but really nervous. Done the research - odds of conceiving with donor eggs after age 45 is 1%. Am I the lucky one? Feedback appreciated.
:'(

Sounds like you have a yeast infection...I would also guess you are not pregnant. Do you want to be??

I am 48, have no hot flashes, never have ever, am now always tired & dealing w/ a period every other month. I had relations w/ my 27 yr. ols fiancee first wk of Nov. he is 27. Here is the "clincher" We want a a baby of our own, badly, so used a "turkey baster" method. Now I am very emotionally, exhaustes all the time, my breast are ver tender to the point that my t-shirt hurts them or to touch them lightly makes them so tender beyond belieg. They have become darker in the areola & the nipples, & my breast veins have become extremely pronounced.. I am now feeling somewhat queasy and tad poochy. What is going on? I have some perimenopause signs, some pms ones & other that are pregnancy signs. I am confused.Took several pg tests, only one showed a light positive, all others seem neg. I have taken several ov tests, ALL show a distinct postive. Need answers, am wondering if I will be one of the women featured on the show " I Didn't Know I was Pregnant." And still get a cycle approx. every 2 months, although in mid-Nov. after the turkey basting deal, have a light brown spotting for less thean 3 days. Any ideas?