hi, i've had this fear of not being able rise to the occasion so to speak.i've had this problem for as long as i can remember.i know this problem is all in my head as i'm able to get an erection by my slef or with past girlfriends.at the start of any new relationship i have ever had this problem has always happen't.i have never had 1 nite stands and always end up in relationships just so i can have a normal sex life. i came out of a 5 year relationship 9 months ago and i'm faced with this problem yet again and i dont want to start a new relationship just so i can have sex,but would realy like to have a sex life but this fear i have seems to be worse than ever and is haven a real bad effect on my life. surely there's a easy soluation to my problem as its all in my head.i have tried many things in the past to no avail. hope somebody can help withimy problem

One night stands are not for everyone. It is for those men who have a lot of self confidence and social skills, and who naturally feel comfortable with total strangers. Introverted and shy men will have a tough time doing one night stands, because they need to take the time to get to know the woman before they feel comfortable enough to initiate sex. I understand you are hurt and you do not want to start a new relationship right away. May I suggest online dating as a compromise. With online dating, you can go through a series of monogamous relationships. Each courtship will be much shorter than traditional dating, but much longer than a one night stand. Good luck.