So I've always dated women an loved it, when I would start to date a girl, I'd have that feeling of excitement because it's something new. After a few months though I'd get bored with them and end it. This has been going on for years. I find myself masterbating to gay porn a lot and it's been like this for 2 years. I'm very turned on by gay porn and gay thoughts until I cum. After that, I don't have any gay thoughts or desires. I still am attracted to women though. I've been on gay dating sites and have had sex with a man once and really enjoyed it. I feel like I'm bi but while I'm in the middle of masterbation, I just want to be gay. Once again this all goes away after I cum. What am I? Bi or gay or what?

Not gay or bi, just immature! You want the excitement of first flutters, but cannot cope with a proper relationship that's about more than just feelings. This is compounded by your use of porn which is dangerous, addictive and unrealistic, and damages relationships, as you are proving. So stop it. Feelings mature as the days go by. So must you.

Hi, I'm not sure what the previous poster was trying to do but I'm going to attempt to answer your question instead of making a sweeping judgement about you, your maturity etc. First I have a question... How do you like women? It's an odd question but what I mean is, do you like a relationship with a woman for physical attraction and emotional attraction it is it just an emotional attraction? Although everyone who thinks they might be gay or bi says they: only like gay porn or just think gay sex is hot or whatever but they have no interest in having a relationship with a guy... At the end of the day what you need to figure out is who you are physically attracted to, because of you're in a relationship as someone's partner you're going to have a physical relationship - or should do. Regardless of what you think about dating the same sex, you need to think about this, are you prepared to lie to someone you care about and have sex with them while thinking about sex with guys? Because if you choose to hide away and have a relationship with a woman to hide your sexuality, you will hurt them. How hurt would you feel if someone didnt want to have sex with you or you found out they were thinking about someone else the whole time they were having sex with you? Upset? Forget about the nitty gritty relationship stuff for now and just work out who you are physically attracted to and then once you've worked that out you'll have the confidence to make the decision as to who you get into a relationship with; whether that's a guy or a girl. The important thing is to accept yourself and to not let the narrow-mindedness of others get in the way of your happiness and more importantly, the happiness of someone else. I hope I've been of some help to you.

Be patient in your relationships. AND TURN OFF THE PORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God someone else has a common sense on this planet!