I know online dating is more I guess "safe" and whatnot for adults. While at the same time teens think "oh you date a girl over the internet that's really weird. Blah blahh. You can't get a girl in real life. Blah."I really don't date in general but I see that the majority of girls I talk to online whether it's over Xbox or Skype or something, is that I see girls over the internet as a date able girl. They're around my age, they are pretty, funny, and very conversational.All the girls near me like at school or in the neighborhood are just s**ts or a bad influence like drugs and what not.Why is it that it's easy for me to find a girl that I like over the web but not around me? Should I try online dating or wait till I'm older? Should I try dating a girl near me and see what happens or no because I might do what they do and fall into peer pressure? I want a steady relationship so I don't want a one night stand with a girl near me but at the same time I don't want to date a girl online and when my friends ask if I'm single I'll be speechless afraid of what they might think of me dating a girl "over the internet."#SingleandReadytoMingle (;

I'm a teenager too so I can understand where you're coming from. In my opinion I don't think it's weird to date someone on the Internet it's just people might not be who they say they are and it can be dangerous...but I think if you like someone enough and trust them it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks about your relationship if they don't like it it's their problem. I hope that made you feel better about it.

if you are a teen, just stick with meeting people in person.

Online dating is dangerous enough for adults. If you want to date online wait until yoy are older.

yea dont do it. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use