Hi, my weight gained about 25 pounds in last four years. Before I start doing some exercises, I want to lose some weight with meridia. Did this medicine help anyone with the same problem?

Hi, I lost 30 pounds with meridia. It is amazing how this drug works! I used it along with the low-calorie diet, because I heard it gives the best results this way. It is important to know that meridia is dangerous if you have a high blood pressure, because it can be increased even more with this drug. I didn’t have problems with this, but I had some other side effects, like anxiety and dizziness. However, I didn’t care about them, because I was so happy that I lost so much weight. I started with 10 mg a day, and I increased it later to 15 mg. I was loosing 5 pounds a week, which is more than I could manage in a month without meridia.