Hi there! My cousin has been on a diet ( healthy eating program ) for 6 months now and she managed to lose 20 lbs. She looks great now but not her breasts as well. They are so sagged now. Is there a way to get back the firmness of the boobs after a weight loss? What do you think?

Hey! The main reason our breasts shrink is that fat cells in the female breast effortlessly store excess body fat, and just as fast they are the ones who release stored fat when our bodies need it for energy like in dieting and exercising. I don’t know about after loosing weight…that is very hard once they have shrinked…but I heard of a product called Mamralin-Ara that acctually protects a woman's breasts from the inevitable sag and shrinkage caused by weight loss. I check some pharmacies in order to find them, but I didn’t make it! They seem to be dificult to find! Let me know if you manage to do so! Thx

I have lost 20kgs in 6 mths and maintain for 6 mths after so far and I also am looking for a solution to this it really sucks, can't win it seems you lose the weight to be healtier and more attractive yet it causes other issues that are well to me a embarrassment hope there is a remedy out there.I have purchased the Femagis cream which is meant to help well its time to try and here's hoping but I doubt much can be done for sagging skin unless you hardcore firm it up.Cause bodybuilders have no breast so maybe thats the only solution but can it be achieved in such circumstances? Well all I can say is im determine to try to solve this one as I didn't lose weight for nothing!!! I definitely didn't lose weight to only feel just as bad if not worse to a degree as before losing the weight. :-(

To be honest I have given up. I tend to gain and lose weight and my breasts are first to tell the difference. Honestly, I don’t think there’s a product that could help us. The only thing that could help is breast lift or something but I am so against these procedures unless the breasts are “hanging” to the navel.

Mine are big but not that big. I was going through some online photos today and looked at those “hanging”. If I had such, then I would be thinking about the breast reduction surgery.

I tried to reach that Mamralin-Ara product but I didn’t make it and I gave up. I think that lose skin is the same as stretched skin……no help. I tried different firming lotions and products and no change, and even if they would work, I reckon it would take years.

However, if this Femagis cream shows any benefits, let us know! thx

Hence I'm probably a sucker but I personally know someone who was very overweight more than I was and they are now slimmer and firmer than me although dont know about boobs but the rest is dam amazing considering how big they were before losing weight.I guess genes also are a factor but my mum always said that she was told that in greece/turkey they never let hot water on breast as it kills the elascity in them and they finish shower with cold water because it activates something and keeps breast perky but well I don't know assume just a old wifes tale.But I still remain hopeful because I didn't lose all this weight to only feel sad and annoyed about it.I exercise tons but no great change yet and even so I just could not have surgery just to scary for me.

Hi there! Were you only 20 lbs overweight? That is not that much. What exactly are you not satisfied with at the moment? Is it only your breasts or other parts of your body too?

What kind of diet have you been on when you managed to loose and maintain your weight? I am really interested?
As for the getting firmer, the only remedy is exercise. It is a long term investment. You probably won’t get the results right away but you will certainly get good results with persistency you had so far.

It is true what they say about cold showers. I don’t know the theory behind the firmer skin but I know it always gives me more energy and whenever I start showering with cold water I can actually hear my heart pumping faster. Sometimes I need to take deep breaths while under cold water but once I have finished with it, I feel great. It was the same when I swam in cold, Northern See. It’s an amazing feeling that cold water gives you afterwards.

What kind of physical activities do you have?

which apparantly to the net is 44.0924524lbs I want to lose another 10 kgs so 20 lbs which will bring me back to my highschool weight which was perfect for me and I will be happy, mostly I am disappointed in the boobs not being so firm anymore my worst place was my stomach but thats almost flat now that infact I wore a bikini all summer at beach for the first time in my life oh yeah and that sag under ya arms man that takes forever to tone but im finally get ting it toned but have almost given up hope on toning the boobs but am still hopeful. Its 4am here while I am replying to this lol so I be offs to bed way to later night for me.

I must confess that I envy you! 20 kg, flat belly and no underarms fat! Tell me your secret, pleeeeease!

Last winter I managed to get my weight to normal and I hadn’t move (with weight) the whole summer and I was supersatisfied! The thing was that I was walking at least an hour per day and did sports (running and aerobics) 5-6 times per week.

Things were working great until I got this new sedentary job and I gained 10 kg in 6 months and I can’t get rid of it. The worst problem is that I don’t have any physical activities, I live on coffee and junk food at the moment. Luckily I am not eating any sneaks and am not drinking sodas, otherwise I would be double.

I got most of the weight on my butt and thighs, and of course my stomach and you certainly scared me when you said that it was hard to get rid of that underarm fat because I started getting that as well.

Congratulations on your success once again!

WOW plz tell how u reduce ur weight .b coz i also want to reduce my weight . i think drinking milk can be helpfull to u in ur problem. and i dont know about those creams may be that products have any side effects . so i will advice u if u consult with any aerobic exercise's trainer i hope he will must help u b coz some exercises can help in ur problem . i will wait for ur reply about reducing weight . ok thanx . take care wish u allll best

Hi there! I would like to recommend you grapefruit diet. You can find it anywhere on the internet. I have been enjoying it especially because I love grapefruit. I find this diet helpful because it helped me get rid of constipation because there is a lot of fiber in grapefruit. In this diet you are advised to either eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice but if you make a juice, you loose the fiber.

You have written what you should eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner and you must not change the order or add and expel any nutritions because it is said that this is the right combination that makes you less hungry, gives you energy and whatever it takes while you are dieting.

You do it for 12 days and then you make a pause for 2 days and then you continue with it.

They promise to lose 52lbs in 2,5 months.

I have been on it for 8 days now and haven’t felt hungry at all and I have been eating exactly what they said I should.

Good luck with your dieting. If you suffer from any medical condition, you should advise your doctor about the diet!

helene wrote:

Moona 2006 wrote:

Hi, Hmm... Im obese since young and i would like to really loose weight and have more confident in myself b4 my 21st~! But i dun like running.. I do sit-ups, cycle (but not for long time), goes trekking (but seldom). I have only abt 2 months left.. I guess i need to loose more than 20Kg.. Is it possible? Can advise me on wat to eat and wat not for my meals everyday? I am now living on a sometimes eat, sometimes dun eat basis. And i tend to find snacks now and then coz of my itchy mouth. Any good suggestions to conquer my problems?

ITs not permenant but will start you off CASI treatment is a none surgical treatment which will tone the muscles under the skin and help tighten I regularly have it on my face and have also had it on my breasts it is amazing but you need to keep the gym work up or it will fade like all muscles which arent exercised. as its a more natural method.

I saw your quotes just today

I am in a healthy eating program trying to loose weight and I am concerned

about loosing my breasts,too.

A little reshearch turned out this info about Marmalin-ARa

4-womenshealth.com/klein_becker/mamralin_ara.html

not longer available

I hope this helped. SUZAN

I'm a junior in college and over the course of 3 years I've gained about 30 pounds!!! I've always had weight problems (gaining) and now with the high levels of stress all I do is eat comfort food. I don't know how to get out of this cycle. It seems like every time I'm stressed-out, I head over to the fridge. Does anybody have the same problem and do you know how to deal with it????
Thanks...ok now back to my Milton essay!

Ive been wanting to lose weight since I was probably after 15 years old. Im currently about 270 lbs...the way I look isnt bothering me much, but I wanna lose weight to reduce the risk of overweight health you know? Nothing works for me...Ive tried to lose weight--nothing works. Right now I have a 2 years old daughter...sometimes Im stuck @ home taking care of her...cleaning up the house...cooking,etc. I wanna be able to eat diet--but money is always the problem. ISnt there any cheap exerisce place here probably in houston/conroe area? Anyone has advices for me would be A BIG HELP :-D

HOPEFULLY THIS TIME IT'LL WORK.

My goal to lose about 150 lbs..cuz I dont wanna be too thin...but just normal with tight meaty ass lolz!! So I dont mind to weight between 130-150lbs. That what I used to be and guys loved it...so I wanna go back.