Hello everybody,

I have problem with obesity, so I am interested in some kind of diet which can help me lose weight quickly. I have heard that 90/10 weight program is very efficient, so I would like to know your experiences with that program, if anybody has used it. Does it give any results? I would like to try something that is fast and efficient, because I don’t have time for those tough diets that demand much time and will power… So, please, can you tell me how fast will I be able to lose weight with it? I would appreciate any help.

Well, from my experience, I can tell you that the 90/10 program is very useful for people who have problems with overweight. Actually, I have tried that program and I have lost 60 pounds. Thing that I really like about this program is the fact that this diet isn’t so restrictive at all. I mean, the program gives you freedom to eat 10 % of food you want, anything that pops on your mind.

Another good thing about the 90/10 weight loss program is related with your question. By following the program you start losing pounds very fast. For example, I have lost 60 pounds in just 2 and a half months and my nephew has lost 35 pounds in just 45 days. 

Hello both

I also really like this diet plan. My favorite thing about it is that 10 percent of “fun” foods that you can eat. I have read that Joy Bauer, the author of this diet plan told that the reason her plan works is because it's realistic. She also said that any diet that forbids favorite foods is an invitation to "cheat," which is followed by guilt and surrender to old eating habits. By allowing 10 percent leeway in choosing some typically forbidden foods, it gives dieters freedom of choice. I think this is very reasonable.

As for your question, the tempo of losing pounds is different from person to person. But I think that you should see the first results after a month.

Hi. I see you have some nice experiences  with this program. Too bad I didn’t have that luck. For me, first results came- never. I started with this plan in February, this year. After a week, I thought maybe I should check my weight, just to see if I have lost any pounds. It turned out, I gained two pounds.

After another week, I lost those two pounds I gained the week before. And since then, my weight was steady without any fluctuations.

This was very disappointing. My friends told me I should be able to see the difference after the first week.