Hi, for three years I’ve been trying to lose some weight with mild diets and exercises. Well, I’m sick of trying. I decided to make an aggressive weight loss plan, and if that doesn’t help me, I don’t know what will. Any suggestions about this diet?

Hi, I never liked an idea of doing something aggressive to your body. I also had a problem with my weight, and I had difficulties controlling it. I was often angry like you, but I never even thought of making an aggressive weight loss plan. The key of success in loosing weight is patience. You need a diet that is safe for your age and health, and exercises that will help you burn all the calories you eat. An aggressive diet will maybe help you lose 10 pounds in very short time, but all those pounds will be back very soon. If you make a good diet plan with your doctor’ help, and if you stick to it, your lost pounds will not be returned. However, the decision is yours. Good luck!

I am tired of the fear produced by the current programs. They are all repressive and not aggressive, though if you push any program and find a very! thin mentor you will find the real tricks you may personally need for healthy thinness..the rest is... your will. But all programs seem to miss the obvious. We are 60-70% water and so will our weight loss in all probability. And the less we weigh on a scale(the gauge of wt....though not too accurate) the less we understand whether we are gaining or losing! Like walking with your eyes closed most of the time. The less you weigh, you can only guess what is going on with your weight. You are always generally in control ...if!...you know what seems to be going on. Weight in/weight out and the balances of food and fluid intake. The journal-ing can easily and quickly drive you crazy....but that's part of the problem...accountability, sure!.....Once you know what makes you gain and lose weight, water, etc..... daily(especially!!), weekly, and monthly..the solution is strictly up to how much you want or fear the solution in front of you. Slowly or quickly will probably vary according to your emotional and physical daily load. It will work! Don't let anyone sell you fear or repress your ability to manage your weight! (..and try not to do this to yourself)...I lost 100#(in a year)..gained 20#...lost 50# in 150 days....gained 50# in 100 days after exercising(losing intake control)...now losing one more time(at least)...15# so far....knowing new problems will change my intake and output and dealing with each...patiently, but aggressively. Identify the problem(s)! Fix each one!

(guess if I'd tried this my whole life this would be routine by now..??)