In the last month I have tried pot twice, and both times have resulted in odd occurences. The first time, for example, I was under the influence and experienced extreme muscle weakness (I was having trouble walking, and my muscles either felt too weak, or in some cases I was having bad muscle spasms), horrible cotton-mouth (to such a point that I could not swallow), hallucinations (I was hearing things that I knew were not happening), and bad ADD like symptoms (I would sit and stare for what felt like 10 minutes while things were going on around me, and then I could not recall what happened while I was dazed out). I know some of this may be normal, considering it was my first time, but I was freaking out after a while and I felt really weird... almost as if something definitely wasn't right.
The second time I tried pot, I did it with friends who I knew were safe, and experienced the same things, and then extreme tiredness. Later in the night, my eyes even felt like they were drying up, and I was seeing in blurs.
Again, I'm sure some, if not all of this stuff was normal, but give me some advice please... is there something wrong with any of this?

You are describing typical being stoned muscle weakness as in feeling very very relaxed, dry mouth, dry eyes , time lapses. Other symptons can be are feeling hungry, laughing, feeling paranoid .

You didnt honestly expect to smoke it and feel nothing did you.

Marijuana is not a hallucigenic so you should not hear things nor see things.

Be careful smoking especially if you are under the age of 23, your brain has not completely formed yet, and will not have the chance to develop properly if you smoke Marijuana.

Marijuana especially hydroponic has a thc content of around 22% very stong stuff for the brain, thc goes straight for the most fatty part on the body, being the brain, this can cause schzophrenia and paranioa , sometimes these episodes go away, sometimes they dont and you have to be on a life time of medication , ask yourself, is it worth the chance to risk these things really, you can have other sorts of fun ..

I have known many long term smokers, who need it to feel normal, often experiencing physocotic episodes when straight,,,, and yes for your information they all say they are not addicted and can give up anytime. But strangely never do

People need to get your facts straight. TCH may actually spur brain cell growth(good thing), not stunt it. The TCH content in marijuana ranges from 3%-20%, and outdoor plants can have the same amount of THC as a hydroponic plant. The only way to change that, is to take special care while actually growing.

Do research, don't just believe the first thing you hear.

lol

well first off its THC. H before the C. tetra-hydro-cannibinol. THC.

...referring to the last post of course.

and you are a new user. of course you felt completely weird. any drug is at its strongest when you try it for the first time. after that you body starts getting used to it.

the first time i smoked it was kind of similar. muscle weirdness, i felt like a feather was on my head (not sure if that makes sense, but it definately did at the time), and i completely had time lapses like a mofo. it seemed like 10 mins was a few days....then an hour later it felt like it only took 10 seconds for an hour to pass. it was pretty crazy.

muscle weakness.....sounds like you smoked some good buds. or some really really booty stuff.....it effects people different ways, and of course there are many different types of marijuana that effects you in (slightly) different ways. sometimes when you get some good stuff you just wana sit there and chill out. it also depends on your mood and a couple other factors.

hallucinations tell me that it was a high quality pot. congrats!! you scored some great stuff! keep up the good work. i remember the first time i hallucinated from pot. it was insane. haha.

short attention span. hey. it happens.

cottonmouth.....happens to the best of us.

extreme tiredness....haha. yeah. that definately happens too.

my advice?

keep scoring the dope weed.

and smoke everyday.

;D

and PS (to peachybum) marijuana IS hallucinogenic. however because most pot is 2-15% THC, most dont experience actual hallucinations such as on acid, pcp, mushrooms, etc.

DUH.

hi , iv smoked pot for about 7 months now daily and i get the same feeling as you, well onley in the past 2 months did i really start to notice the muscle weakness. theres 2 main types of cannabis which affect u in slightly different ways . savita- makes you more energetic than the other kind, makes you more social and has a more up lifting high with more hallucinations. indica gives you a more body buzz. more of a stoned feel. i think latley if been getting that kind . now that i've quit for a few days i still feel the weakness and tiredness but i think its slowly fading away.

If weed doesn't make you feel well, and you feel wrong when you smoke it, don't smoke it. It may exacerbate any mental irregularities you may have, that perhaps you don't know about, such as bipolar disorder, or could promote the development schizophrenia if you already have a tendency toward it. The same goes for mushrooms and acid, and drugs any harder than that you shouldn't touch with a 50 foot pole for any reason. ;-)

I like to smoke in order to enhance my creative streak. I don't like smoking weed in a social setting because honestly, it doesn't help me to be very social. Unless you are looking for an extremely deep conversation about God and the meaning of the universe to bring down your party vibe, don't smoke weed at parties. Another downside to smoking socially is it makes you paranoid about other people and your surroundings. I'd suggest, because you've only smoked weed a handful of times, you do it in an environment where you feel completely safe and comfortable.

Stay away from salvia altogether. I have had unpleasant, jarring experiences with it, and I've yet to meet a sound person who likes it.

I have been smoking for almost 4 years
and i think you are just over exagerating on the fact of hearing things that are not there.
You dnt hollucinatewhen you smoke marijuana it is not a hullucinate drug it just makes your body feel more relaxed and calm.

you could sober up fast if you are paranoid, scared, or some people say if you run.

I enjoy taking hikes and running when i'm high.
stoners who are lazy and sit and eat all day give us a bad names...

marijuana isn't all bad as people think .
yes it does kill your memory cells but it's your choice to smoke it.

In my opinion I believe drinking is 70 percent more harmful than marijuana.

when have u herd of someone dying from marijuana??
you here everyday on the news people killing themselves or others from being under the influence of alcohol, or someones liver just dies out, or acohol poisining.

I think alcahol if anything should be illegle & mary-jane should be legal.

so stop over exagerating about marijuana.

cotton mouth is a symptom of marijuana thats why you should keep a water bottle with you.

dry eyes/or redness is also a symptom. thats why you should have clear eyes.

munchies is also a symtom try carrying around healthy food like fruit or a sandwich to hold your hunger.

MARIJUANA DOESN'T EXCITE MENTAL f*****g ILLNESSES. IF YOU WERE A SCHIZO BEFORE YOU SMOKED POT, YOU WERE BEFORE YOU SMOKED POT AS WELL.

And weed makes me more social.

And yes, you do get paranoid if you're in an area where you could be arrested, but if you're just at a house chilling then you're completely fine and feel great.

MARIJUANA DOESN'T EXCITE MENTAL f@#$^&* ILLNESSES. IF YOU WERE A SCHIZO BEFORE YOU SMOKED POT, YOU WERE BEFORE YOU SMOKED POT AS WELL.

And weed makes me more social.

Let me clear up some misconceptions about all the advice peolple are giving.
Ive been smoking on and off since I was 14 and I am now 36 years old.
For the first time smoker that hallucinated and had a great body buzz a.k.a "wheel chaired" you tried to run with the big dogs and well you know what happened.
When I smoke with people I dont know I will only have a few tokes and thats it. To be sure that I can handle the potency of the bud.
And because it was your first time you should have done the same. Hallucinations, paranoia, anxiety attacks, lethargy, and losing fifteen minutes of you life in limbo can all be a part of smoking marijuana and is dependent on the strain and potency of the drug.
Youve read a lot here about the percentages of the THC in the bud.
This is were "height" of which the "high" is determined and the longevity of the buzz in relationship to time in minutes that the high will last, and not to mention this is controlled by the amount of that joint you smoke.
Of course your buddies wont let you off with just on little puff to start you of on a nice controllable high, but try to ease into pot smoking Its an acquired taste to say the least, a relationship with your inner mind some people dont ever get to experience.
Like anything in life moderating is the key and you just did to much for the first time.
Marijuana should be legalized as I am sure all of that do smoke agree there has never been a time where being high and you wanted jump off a bridge or started feeling sorry for yourself like the depressant effect of alcohol.
Well hope this helps.
And remember "dont bogart that joint my friend "

lol dude sounds like you got sum good stuff, ive never experienced it that intense on weed cud just be because its your first time or you might be allergic or sum sh*t dunno, but trust, weeds probably the safest drug out of al of um to do and unless you smoke everyday for years becoming skitz or any other mental problem is very very unlikely.........

its all hyped up by the media and sh*t, don't do these drugs that make you realise how screwed over your gettting everyday, do THESEEE drugs drink beer smoke cigarettes, drugs that can be taxed are the drugs you should be doing.... don't believe that bull. smoke weed, open your mind, see the truth. peace

muscle spasms and cotton mouth are symptoms of being "toked up" and not drinking water.. and the after effects of dry eyes and feeling weird is becuz you came down from ur high and you just get sleepy. thats all TOKE IT UP!

yeah so uh. my friends wanted me to smoke with them. they had some dank stuff. I ran with the big dogs you could say. It felt like my face was falling off and I was a supreme being that existed through all time and space. I definitely see how you could say you hallucinated.

basically ive been smokin bud for like a few years now,

bud has changed my life, if i dont smoke i feel sober, and sober is boring i dont need it to feel normal, just happier more about certain things,

ive gone through schizophrenia spells, luckly mine have disapeared, i understand thats whole seeing thing and hearing things, thats what it is...., it happens you know,

the ADD is just you, thinking TOO hard, you try to process everything, because you think everyone is paying attention to you, when rly their not man there jsut bein high too

but the more you smoke more you can control your self, and once you get to that ability of controlled high, you rly nvr lose it,

-Dr. Dankier :-)

Well hope this helps.

Best answer here hands down.... "puff puff pass"

hey man I used to get those symptoms sometimes when I first started smoking dank. I feel really weak sometimes and other times I won't. But as i''ve smoked more over time these symptoms have gone away. I think its all about experiance with smoking, the more you smoke the more you get used to feeling like that, and actually enjoy the experiance instead of being paranoid about it.