how long do you have to live with mild cerebral atrophy?

It depends on whether the Brain atrophy is progressing......I clearly think if you are having symptoms of it progressing (weakness, dizziness, memory loss)--that you should have another MRI--at least 8-12 months from the first MRI to compare.
MRI's are good diagnostic tool...

hello i am 33 i jest found out i have mild atrophy what should i do

one year approximate

I am 31 and found out that I have cerebral atrophy. I realized when I was getting physical and sensory migrain auros. My left side would be tingling like pins and needles and my vision on my right side was gone. This usually lasts for about 30 seconds to a minute. I certainly did not ignore this and found out that I have this cerebral atrophy. I am a CNA and also work as a customer service rep for another company. Best advice: just continue living and doing what you normally would do -and have it checked out routinely -each year to make sure that it doesn't worsen or have more serious issues...Best of luck! Blessings, ~Christina P.S.-I was 2 1/2 months preemie in 1981 and went through a lot of trauma between the dr's and nurses when they tried to resusitate me when I was born (I was not breathing). This may have caused cerebral atrophy for me as I have gotten older.