I don't seem to understand my MRI results-it looks like some short curve lines have covered the small part of my brain on its left hemisphere and though I was explained by my neurologist it is about the early menangioma stage I still don't understand my MRI results. Anyway I am suppose to have some brain scan the day after tomorrow and I am pretty much scared about whole this situation especially regarding the fact that I was suggested to have this MRI for I suffer lately from mild headache accompanied with memory loss. So I don't know what my question precisely is since I don't understand my MRI result I guess I just would like to hear if this could be some brain tumor condition.

If it is about menangioma I don't think you should be frightened that much-but the final results you will get after this brain scan – anyway according to those little leisure on your brain I suppose those are menangioma related. I am now 39 and few years ago I had those confusing MRI results for the same symptoms I started to feel and nothing, it turned out I have menangioma-which is in my case sort of benign brain tumor that is progressing very slowly so I am not supposed to have no surgery yet and for now I am only having periodically brain scan each 3 to 6 months.