hi im 21 years old.my penis tip is like swollen and is red when wet and when its not its like of dry but still has a diferent color with the head (but sometimes it is).

everytime i had sex with my girlfriend, after a day or a week, i feel a mild pain in the upper part of my penis after i urinate or masturbate. but we dont feel any pain when were having sex. we dont use condoms. i dont have back pains, discharge, or anything. i just have minor pain (it is really not that painful) after urinating and even when not urinating.

but the feeling disappears after few weeks. i only feel it a day or a week after we have sex.

is it serious? please hit me back..im really worried right now..

It doesn't really ring a bell to me what it could be. The only thing I could think of is balanitis. It is inflammation of the head of the penis and the most common symptoms include redness and possibly itching but sometimes it doesn't feel a thing.

Balanitis is treated with proper hygiene and regular washing and medical treatment is usually not needed. If you are uncertain, I would advise you to get that checked with an urologist.

and now i feel something in my testicles..help please..