For the last 36 hours or so the opening of my urethra has burned considerably when i urinate. It only burns when i'm urinating and burns for a few seconds after i stop but that is all. My urethra entrance is sore to the touch but there don't appear to be any visible signs of a cause. I've have sex recently including anal w/o a condom but my partner and i are both clean of STDs. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm having the same issue, only seems to be getting worse. From what I've found online, I think what I have is something called balanitis, maybe you have the same thing. Heres a couple of links.

Good luck

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

there is a good chance that balantis is the type of infection you are currently suffering from. this infection is caused by the bacteria and fungus which are growing on the skin. the main cause of this condition is poor hygiene but since you had anal sex without protection it wouldn't be uncommon that this caused your problem. but don't worry because it is easy treatable. your doctor, after the diagnosis, will prescribe you anti baterial or anti fungal remedies and if he thinks it is necessary maybe even oral medications.

what you should do is to keep your penis, and this includes foreskin and the head of the penis, very clean. use only warm water and Ph neutral shampoo or soap and avoid strong soaps. and i have heard that virgin coconut oil is very good for balantis I would check with the doctor first.