I actually do not have any dire situations like others posted here. I am however a medical student and was curious as to whether there will be sperm in pre-ejaculate after urinating or not. For a summer class at school we are supposed to present information on a topic that hasn't been well researched.

No one really knows for sure if there is any sperm in pre ejaculation or not. it is said that there is a higher risk of sperm being in pre ejaculation if there is sperm left over from having sex before. it is also said that if a man urinates before the next time he has sex, it may wash out some of the left over sperm. however, it has been known that it would be easier to get an STD from pre ejaculation than it would be to get pregnant. All of this information is not an absolute proven fact though. i hope this helps at all.

my girlfriend and i were about to have sex the other week. i looked at my penis and pulled apart the head to check for pre cum. there was a very small amount. so i wiped it off. with that hand i did not touch the condom. there is a slim chance that there was some remnants of the precum left on the tip of my penis. i went to put the condom on and i accidentally almost put it on upside down,so the head of my penis touched the OUTER tip of the condom. is this something to worry over? i peed before any activity and she has not had any morning sickness. She has only cramped up a small amount this week because it is the fourth week since her last period. we did it two-three weeks ago and she also has an irregular period. should i be tripping out?