1.hi, does syphylis diseases related to infertile to a man?
how?
2.Is it possible to have sex with affected syphylis diseases without protection and not affected?
3.In which period one should make test inoder to ensure that not affected?
4.for how long the syphilis bacterial can stay domant in the body of human being?
5.While domant, does bacteria affect the organism concern? how?

The only thing I can say about transmission is that anything is possible. I was reading about transmission of HIV that men without foreskin are less likely to contract HIV virus because there are some special cells in foreskin that the virus more easily attaches to. So, maybe it is possible something similar with other STD’s. This is just my theory, nothing that is scientifically proved.
As for syphilis causing infertility, no it doesn’t cause infertility directly but it is said that it may cause spontaneous abortions and stillbirths. However, untreated syphilis can cause a whole lot of troubles. It can be passed from infected mother to child. If this happens, a child may suffer all sorts of birth defects; it could cause baby’s death or delivery of dead babies. Syphilis can lead to hearth abnormalities, blidness, arthery disease, aneurysm. Bacteria can invade the nervous system and cause symptoms like headache, stiff neck, fever from tissue inflammation, seizures, or even symptoms of stroke with resulting numbness and weakness.
The symptoms usually start around 21st day after infection but the first outbreak may not appear until 90th day of infection. In order to diagnose it, blood tests are done to detect bacterium that is causing the disease. The test works by detecting antibodies that are being produced shortly after infection. So, a test can be done soon after suspected exposure.
I suppose bacteria can stay forever in the body unless treated and cause all sorts of troubles, which I mentioned above.