I have thick yellow-greenish, musty-odorless, cottage cheese like vaginal discharge. On going
x1year off and on. I have been seen by 3 different MD's several times within
that year and had std screening. I have been treated for yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis several times but have been negative for gonorrhea, chlamydia, trich, syphillis, hiv, and normal
urine tests. I've had a mirena iud in for about 3 years and was told that wasn't
the problem. I don't have any itching, burning, pelvic pain during intercourse
or any other time and it is a musty-odorless. As gross as this is and sounds when I
shower I put my finer in my vagina and I'm literally able to scoop out an
estimated teaspoon of this thick discharge and I have to insert my finger
fairly deep to reach it. So, as nasty gross as this seems and the details are a
little graphic I apologize for that but I really need and want to know if anyone
may have a clue as to what's going on?.. I'm not looking to treat on my own but
maybe give my doctors a new direction to search for the answer to my problem. can my IUD be causing me this problem???
Thank you in advance for your help!..
Meee : )

I am having the same issue. Ive had my IUD for about 2 months. I have constant mucus like fischarge with maybe a spot of blood after wiping. I am going to see my physician today. Not only for this issue, but ive recently came across a lawsuit on the Mirena IUD. It would be smart for myself to just get a check up.

I had the same issue. I had my mirena in for 4 years and last year I got my period and the odor. i had the IUD removed yesterday. The Dr said the discharge is yeast but it was thick and cheesy.

I have the same problem I think the iud is to blame

I have this same issue. My OBGYN has given me various meds with no help. I have had my IUD for 8 months and I didn't get this weird discharge and odor until month 3 or 4. I feel like it is the IUD; my doc checked to make sure my IUD hadn't moved. I am so confused by this problem.