I have a light green thick clumpy odorless vaginal discharge. I thought it might be yeast infecton,but it does not itch.The only symptom I have is the discharge.Can you help me identify what this might be or what causes this or what do you suggest I use to clear this up.I have not contacted my gynecologist yet.

Green vaginal discharge is, broadly speaking, the sign that an infection is present. This can be caused by many things. Gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomoniasis, pelvic inflammatory disease, bacterial vaginosis, and even just leaving a tampon in too long or perhaps losing a condom inside your vagina (it happens, people!) can all cause green vaginal discharge. 

What you have does not sound like a yeast infection. You might well need antibiotics so please see your gyn as soon as you can for proper diagnosis and treatment. The sooner you get this sorted out, the easier it will be, Untreated infections can cause problems later on.

we have the same symptoms. abnormal color of discharge (light yellow green) however there is no odor or itching, what can this be? help!

JUST WASH UR VAGINA AND YOULL BE GOOD