I have been suffering with endometriosis for years. I cannot take this pain any more, and I think that everyone around me knows for it. I guess that is why one friend of mine told me about some IUD Mirena ana test. I do not know what that is, so I would like to hear more about it. I would like to hear someone’s experience about this, could you recommend this to me.

My experience with Mirena IUD is nothing less but wonderful. I have terrible endometriosis and last year, at the age of 38 I was ready to have a hysterectomy. Similar like you, I could not handle the pain any more. I decided to try IUD Mirena as a last resort as suggested by my gynecologist. Problem was that I have never had children and he just did not want me to go the surgical route yet just incase I change my mind. Now I have to say thanks, because I am able to give a birth still. Although the first few months I got Mirena IUD I still had spotting or bleeding every day, I feel like Mirena has given me my life back. I no longer become anemic every month; my periods are about 1/10 of what they were. What is the most important the pain is almost gone completely. Side effects were not there, such as I have heard there is a big problem about weight gain. Actually, I lost about 10 pounds the 7 months since I have had IUD Mirena. I can recommend this to you, try it, I believe you will not regret.