I have thick yellowish-greenish, odorless, cottage cheese like vaginal discharge. On going
x1year off and on. I have been seen by 3 different MD's several times within
that year and had std screening. I have been treated for yeast infections and b.v. so many times i lost track but ive been negative for gonorrhea, chlamydia, trich, syphillis, hiv, and normal
urine tests. I've had a mirena iud in for about 3 years and was told that wasn't
the problem. I don't have any itching, burning, pelvic pain during intercourse
or any other time and it is usually a musty smell or odorless. As gross as this is and sounds when I
shower I put my finer in my vagina and I'm literally able to scoop out an
estimated teaspoon of this thick discharge and I have to insert my finger
fairly deep to reach it. So, as nasty gross as this seems and the details are a
little graphic I apologize for that but I really need and want to know if anyone
may have a clue as to what's going on?.. I'm not looking to treat on my own but
maybe give my doctors a new direction to search for the answer to my problem. Can my iud be causing me to have the reoccurring yeast infections and b.v.? Although the MD's say no is there anyone who thinks they could be wrong? I cant explaining it any other way!!!
Thank you in advance for your help!..
Meee : )

I have the exact exact problem , could have been me writing your post, did you ever get any answers?