I was 5 weeks when i had a miscarriage. Its been 5 months since the miscarriage and within the last couple weeks i have noticed my stomach and breasts getting bigger. I have been getting my period every month since the miscarriage. What is going on with me? Is it hormones from the miscarriage? How long will this last?

Go see a doctor. Ever seen that show where woman are pregnant for years and didn't know. But have a period means nothing. My friend had a period for 5 months during her pregnancy.

Ok thank you. I made an appointment to see my doctor but not till Sept 11. I have taken home pregnancy tests but they have been negetive.

hi. i just read your message and its the same as me. had a misscarriage at 8 wks march 2012 but recently i feel like im still pregnant. boobs have gone up a cup and my bellys a little bigger and strange twinges down there.
didnt wanna go to doc incase they think im beng silly or trying to hang on to what could have been.
sorry for your lost.
xx