I have been having prenancy symtoms but still I am having my period. My breast is lactating and I am beginning to see a linea negra the line that stretches from my belly button to my pubic..I have had a negative Home pregnancy test and a negative urine test at the doctor. I am also feeling kicks and bumps in my abdomine that first seemed like flurries or butterflies. I still get a period but it is somewhat irregular where I use to be regular. Is there any one that can give me any advice on what to do. The other night I saw my entire stomach move, it felt like something was stretching or trying to turn in...Could I still be pregnant and the pregnancy hormone is just not showing up..help?

Normally, if you are pregnant the TEST WILL SHOW POSITIVE.

There cannot be a preganncy without preganncy hormones, the fetus would die...ASK for an ultrasound.

ALSO, your mind can also 'think up' symptoms if you are paranoid or worried.

I am feeling the same thing , So don't feel alone it is possible to be pregnant but have a negetive test it rareky happens dough!

Actually, if you are pregnant and you are feeling strong movements then you could be around 4 months pregnant. When you are at the stage where you feel kicks then pregnancy can't be detected by urine tests anymore. Pregnancy can only be confirmed by blood test. I found this out myself and when I went to doc actually had to remind her that urine test is useless when you get to a certain stage. She agreed with me and its a medical fact. Its amazing! Good luck!

I was just at the doctor and she said she has seen cases of women who never have a positive pregnancy test because they do not give off the pregnancy hormone but are still pregnant, I just did a test and it was negative but am weeks over due for my period and am feeling many pregnancy symptoms.

Its funny I also feel the same way im 28 yrs old, with an abnormal utero. I have 2 boys and I also feel as if i were pregnant and look it too. In the last couple of weeks I have not gain weight but my stomach seems to be growing I have felt little kicks on my back and side. Also i have felt something move and cramp up inside of me I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Right now I look as if I were 3 1/2 to 4 months pregnant.
no breast tenderness, or dark nipples, I have my menstrual every month but sometimes it would last over 2 weeks and sometimes it last about 2 days. I dont know what to thnk of it.

Sometimes a females body only produces enough hcg (pregnancy hormone) to sustaine the fetus therefore not needing to excrete extra in urine. Making it hard to detect unless a blood test is done.

i had no pregnancy hormone for the first 3 months of pregnancy,but knew i was pregnant i demanded another test by the dr at this point,as they kept telling me i wasn't.turns out my pregnancy hormone was too low in the early stages.after a positive result went for a scan and showed i was 12 wks.i was told there could be birth defects but she turned out fine and is now nearly 5,although she does have behavioural issues.had a accident 10 wks ago,but no help out there,i explained i didn't show last time but drs won't give me a blood test,really frustrating xxx.just seen this was over a year ago,did all go well? xx

will in 1998 I went my whole nine months with my not being to get a prostive pregnancy test the only way of finding was a ultrasound

IN 1998 I COULD NOT GET A POSTIVE PREGNANCY TEST FOR NINE MONTHS I KNOW I WAS PREGNANT SO I HAD A ULTRASOUND AND THAT THEY DETECTED I WAS PREGNANT SO THE HORMORE DOES NOT ALWAYS BEING PREGNANT

Wow!! I have been to the doctor once every week to test my HCG levels. Through blood test all 3 times had came back positive with the level 8 HCG. Took a home pregnancy test and it was faint pink, had an ultra sound and nothing was found but a small cyst on my left ovary.. According to the doctors I'm not pregnant or too early, because I had aborted 2 months ago so they saying my levels may be still up. My cycle has been very light/not normal. Having funny getters in my stomach and bad hemrroids. My cyst is as small as a pencil eraser so it's so small.. Could I be early pregnant or is the cyst the cause of a positive pregnancy test?? Help??

So not true! I am personally a baby that did not show for my mother until she went to the doctor with bad pains in her side. She had her period, did not show, no symptoms, and did not test positive at all. They told her she was 5+ months pregnant and that I would most likely die. I am very sick with Lupus, pcos, and some other issues. My mother had a cryptic pregnancy with me. I do not know if the undetected pregnancy caused my illnesses because these things do run in my family.

Im going through the same thing. But i had one positive test and like 5 very very faint ones but before i tested the positive one i had gotten 2 negative ones. My breast are bigger and i notice my belly getting bigger and my period is. Abnornal.

I can totally relate, miss! I'm experiencing the same thing. After months of going to different doctors and hospitals, I have decided to leave it to God instead. I am still getting a 2-4 day period and can feel movement ever so often, from about 9 weeks - I'm 22 weeks now!! (Thanks to an online calculator, I was able to keep track, just incase).
I've actually begun a blog, id love to share my journey with you/others going through this. Please check it out and feel free to connect with me! We can swap stories :)