okay i need help. i was 8 weeks pregnant when i miscarried on 9/11/06. about a wek and a half later my b/f of 2 years and i had sex he came in me. My period before the miscarriage was around the 3rd or 4th of everymonth. so now it is 10-26-06. I have NOT had a period yet. I have had very minimal cramps like period was gonna start however it hasn't. My physian did a urine preg test it was negative. she said however i still could be if it is still to early to detect. what should i do? has anyone else ever had something like this happen? please help me.

i'm going through the same thing right now! i found out i miscarried on Novermber15,2006, but i have not had a period yet either. My husband snd i are not trying to get pregnant, but not being careful....So, im like you am i pregnant or not? It's scary thinking about it now. I have 4 beautiful girls so i was shocked when i had a miscarriage. I know things happen for a reasom, but that does'nt make it easier by all means. i am hoping to bw pregnant, but at the same time i'm almost scared to get pregnant again. Well, just know your not alone in this area. I feel like i am, but i know there's thousands of woman that deal with this. I will be prayin for you about this please know God did'nt cause this..He loves you!, He died for you! Imagine how Mary felt when she saw her only son dieing on the cross? So, just know your never alone Jesus is always there for you and me. stephanie T.