My name is Kelsey. I had a chemical pregnancy, and I was pregnant for about 3-3 1/2 weeks. I was bleeding real bad when I miscarried, and then after a little over a week, the bleeding stopped. I miscarried 2 weeks ago this past Saturday. Yesterday morning I started bleeding again, and it feels exactly the same as when I bled right after the miscarriage. I was wondering if bleeding on and off like this is "normal" in some cases?

sounds like the same thing I'm going through. I had a natural miscarriage on valentines day with lots of blood and clots, no pain though. then it was just a little bit of blood everyday. then on the 11th day started heavy bleeding and some clots. Today is the 13th day and I still bleeding a significant amount. 

I texted my doc and he told me to take a pregnancy test. If it is negative and Im still bleeding in the morning to text him, and if it is positive to let him know.