Hi everybody,i really hope i can get some support.almost 4 weeks ago i had a complete miscarriage,had an ultrasound and the doctor said everything has passed and that the bleeding will stop within a week,she also said that the preg test will show negative in 2 weeks and referred me to my gp to test again.Couple od days after i miscarried the bleeding stopped and me and i my bf had sex again(i know we should have probably waited).Next day i started having brown discharge not enough to fill a pad so i though must be old blood from the miscarriage,the discharge hasnt stopped yet but last week it turned red/pink only for a day then went back to brown.Yesterday i went to see my gp after 3 weeks and 4 days since my miscarriage and the test came back faint positive.Also the entire week im experiencing a sharp constant pain in the left side.The doctor said i should give it another week and test again but the wait its killing me.Loosing the baby was very sad as was my first ever pregnancy and we really wanted it.Im wondering if it's possible to be pregnant again and im worried about the pain in the left side.Any comment will be much appreciated.

so sad nobody replied yet,still having pain in the left side and can't get through any doctors :(

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. If you are pregnant now, pain on one side could indicate an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy. Any updates from your doctor since you last posted this? I hope you are doing okay.