.Ok. So I had a miscarriage Apr 13 this yr nd I was about 7wks. It was a natural m/c nd I didnt have a d/c. They've checked my hormone levels the next two weeks me everything was back to normal. I stopped bleeding about a week later. After that I had unprotected sex twice. (once he took the condom off, the sexond time he just pulled out nd put it back in) I still haven't gotten a period yet. But I feel most of my symptoms again. I'm emotional, I get nauseated from every random smell that crosses my path, I sleep for at least 16hrs when I can. But my question is has anyone else felt movement in their stomachs? Like I actually felt today nd last night movement. Like something is forming or something. Please help put my mind at ease. My dr appt is in 2wks. Any feedback would help!!!

You're apparently more fertile right after having miscarried, so you could easily be pregnant. Or the symptoms could stem from the remaining pregnancy hormones and perhaps the start of your new cycle. The movement in your stomach could your uterus expanding again because you're pregnant or it could be it still shrinking from the miscarriage. 
I'd say follow your gut and take a pregnancy test first thing in the morning , ease your mind, best of luck X