Sorry this is so wordy but .....Heres the thing..... my husband and I just found out on monday that we are going to have a baby. Then later MOnday night I started spotting really light pink, this has come and gone over the next few days and now(Friday) it seem to be getting heavier. Everything I have read about misscarriages says to look for clotting or tissue.... I haven't seen any. I do however have cramping like I would during any normal period. Am I having a misscarriage?
I am trying to be optomistic but my hopes are diminishing on carrying this baby to term. And my doctor says that at this stage of the game there is nothing he can do for me. (4 WKS Pregnant)
Also, If I weren't pregnant my period would have been due on the 9th and I started bleeding on the 12th, could it just be a normal occurance... this "period" is nothing compaired to my normal monthly period.....

Me n my futer wife had sex befor 3 days ago her monthly beelading but its not come its mens she is pregnent or not