my beloved daughter is 14 weeks pregnant and has a tear in the placenta and uterine wall, the cervix always shows that it is closed and heart rate is very good, Yet, she still has bleeding and cramps, What is going on? Ultrasounds are always good and baby is growing. But this is not normal. How worried should I be?

I am 9 weeks pregnant and they just discovered the same tear in my uterian and placenta wall. I have had 3 misscarriages already and have been placed on bedrest. I have not had any spotting or bleeding at this point but now am terrified as to what may happen. My doctor says that the tear does up my chances of a misscarriage by 25% at this point. My suggestion would be for her to take it as easy as possible and let the tear have time to repair itself. I wish I could ease your mind of the fear but that is not something I have overcome yet. I do hope everything works for you though. God Bless.

Did everything turn out ok? I'm having the same issue.

Hi I am 11 wks and a scan today revealed i have a tear in the womb wall - will we have our happy ending?? Xx