I am about 7 wks preg. and I am having the hardest time quiting smoking! I dont know what to do and am so scared of something being wrong with the baby?

Yes, you can stop smoking! You just need to realize how damaging this is to your baby and yourself especially during pregnancy. Smoking could constrict blood vessels and raise your blood pressure which is already on the rise since you are pregnant. And even more important, your baby is getting all the smoke you inhale and when it is born it will have to fight against this smoke. It just sounds awful!

You need to say to yourself that it is necessary and try to remove all the pictures of cigarettes that come to your mind when you are trying to quit. If you can't quit cold turkey, go to five cigs a day and then quit all together.

iam like 8 1/2 months preg going crazy want to smoke!!!
an like a week a go i did smoke for the first time just all the things going on an people around me i smoked do u think somethings wrong with my baby an the temptation (however u spell it keeps comen back what i do)

One cigarette isn't going to hurt you, no it isn't wise, but it isn't going to cause any harm. As long as you have cut down from where you were or quit you should be fine. Nicotine is one of the hardest things to kick the habit of. This is normal.

iam 9 months preg i smoked weed a week ago i havent done it in so long even befor i was preg i just dont know what came over me a couple of friends came over an i hit the joint about 2 or 3 times
i feel really awful an scared my baby was not kicking the whole day do u think it harmed the baby an iam about to give birth soon do u think they are going to take my baby away:(? if they find thc in me or do u think they even check for drugs at all?

iam about 9 months preg an i smoked weed
dont have much to say iam just scared they are going to take my baby away i missed up i have smoked my whole preg i quit weed befor i was even preg what i do do u think they are going to find thc in me an take my baby away?an do u think something is wrong with my baby?