IM A MARRIED WOMEN WITH 4 KIDS MY HUSBAND STARTED BEATING ME ON 3 DAY OF MY MARIGE  N THIS STRT COUNTINOUSLY I LEFT HIS HOME WHEN IHV 2 KIDS N DECIDED TO NEVER GO BACK TO HIM I START MY EDUACTION N GOT GRADUATE DEGREE WHEN IWAS PREGNANT 2ND TIME HE KICKED ME N BEATS ME OFTENLY THAT MY DISC GOT RUPTURED N REMOVED THN MY HUSBAND SUFFERED FRN GB SYNDROME THIS THING TEND ME TO GO BACK TO HIM HE DOES AGREMENT WITH MY PARENTS NOT TO BEATS ME AUR ABUSE ME BT HE DOES IT AGAIN AND AGAIN HIS FAVOURITE ACTIVITY IS TI ABUSE ME N INSULT ME N MY PARENTS IN FRONT OF OTHERS NW HE ALSO INSULTED MY KIDS TOO N BEATS N ABUSE THEM TOO I WANT TO LEAVE HIM BT HOW I WILL TAKE CAER OF MY KIDS FININCAL ISSUES HE HAS CONTROLING BEHAVIOUR THAT IF MY 1 YEAR DOUGHTER START CRYING HE START SHOUTING N BEATING HE LIVE IN DIBAI N WORKING IN DUBAI NAVY WHEN HE COMES ON HOLIDAY ME N MY KIDS R DEPRESSED N WORIED ALL THE TIME PLZ GUIDE ME HE ALSO DIRNKS N I HV ALOT OF PROBLEM IN OUR PERSONAL LIFE TOO

Please, if any on you are with is harming you... Go get help, and he best option would be to leave him.. You also have to think about your kids, tour suppost to be the one protecting them.... best of luck. It will only get worse if you dont do anything.

Please leave while you and your kids are still alive! This guy is a vicious abuser and it won't get better, no matter what he says. There is help out there. A shelter for abused women could help you. You won't be the first one they see with such a problem and they will be able to give you the best advice and help. I can understand that his suffering from GB syndrome may have brought you back to him but, obviously, he doesn't share these loving feelings towards you and the kids. Leave fast while you still can and don't look back. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

You can make it on your own. There is help out there. YOU AND YOUR KIDS do not need this treatment. yOU CAN CALL WHAT HE IS DOING LOVE. Get away fast. Wher do you live? If I can help I will.