Alright well I'm 15 years old and I had sex with one of my guy friendsd and I was ovulating at the time
And he decided to not where a condom cause he was an meayabo0ut it, and I'm 1 week and 4 days missed period.
And I've had a few symptons its only been about 4 weeks and I took 3 test already and they all say no,
But I'm still very worried cause all test aren't 100% sure. I don't know what to do cause I can't tell my mom iunless I was
For sure pregnant. The first symtpon I notice was the terrible lower back pain, and now its upset stomach everytime.I have to pee
And I peed about 5 time today which isn't normal for me. And ice had bad headahces everyday. And be tired.
And hik ups after I eat. And really bad heart burn so please tell me what to do. :'(

Sweetie I am 2 months pregnant and I had the same thing happen to me.My last period was on July 4th.They say pregnancy test can tell you if you are pregnant 6 days before you are suppose to start your period.So on Aug 1st I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative.Then on Aug 4th I should have started my period and I didnt.So on Aug 6th I took another test.This one came back positive.So 5 days before the positive it came back negative.I just think you should wait a week and take another test.Take it first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up.If it still says no and you think you may be pregnant than you could have a blood test done.A blood test for sure would tell you if you are pregnant.GOOD LUCK TO YOU SWEETIE!!!!!!!