I just recently quit BCP and have transitioned to a mostly raw diet. I missed my cycle this month. I was regular before I was on BC and while on BC. Around day 7 or 8 of my cycle, I had unprotected sex. Around day 34 (when my cycle would normally be ending) I noticed blood tinged discharge. I took a pregnancy test a few days before the discharge occurred and it came out negative. Could I still be pregnant? How long should I wait before I try another test? And today, after intercourse, I noticed a little blood when I wiped. But still no cycle.

I want to know what kind of diet you are talking about, because it seems too many females are having this same kind of problem and there is not as many professional doctors out there that can give a straight and accurate answer for this, there are just "opinions or references" Every cry for help like this one is never completely answered to were it actually makes sense. Please let me know if someone can help us women out.