All this month I've had very strange mild cramps for 4 weeks. My period came late at over 5 weeks..and I thought I was pregnant...with 2 negative HPT. My breasts were super sore and my urnation frequency tripled! I saw a thin blood line in cervical mucus after using the bathroom three times during the month. Finally I had two days of brown and pink tinged spot bleeding again mixed with more cervical mucus, and the following 5 days followed with bleeding. Super heavy bleeding started with lots of blood clots, now it's back to more mucus with hints of blood. I tried to schedule an appointment with an OB/GYN and they told me the next appointment they had was 2 months away...Is there something wrong with me, or is this just an abnormal month for a strange reason???

This sounds like something is happening with your cervix. Could be symptoms of ovarian cysts, or something more serious. Especially if it is combined with an elevated temperature. Call any and all family members who are doctors for opinions, but call back that doctor and emphasize that it is not a regular appointment, it is urgent and you need to see him/her ASAP. Otherwise, they will think you're just a usual patient, and schedule you as if you were.

Hi, I was wondering if you ever found out what was wrong with you?
I have VERY similar symptoms...Thanks

ive had 3 periods this month and severe cramping of my right side. ive also been experienceing small amounts of blood clots for 2days right after my period. i do have an ovarian cyst. whats happening to me? this has never happened before. what should i do?

I recently went through the same thing. i'm 30yr old and have my tubes tied. i was 2 weeks late getting my period. i felt pregnant. but figured it was impossible. i finally started to bleed, but what was coming out was a burst of stringy lookin brown muscus and something that i believed to be an embryo. I collected the specimen and went to the ER. After 8 hrs of waiting to get in i showed the dr and he said it looked to be a 7 to 9 week fetus. BUT, when i got my pregnancy test back it said i wasn't pregnant. the ultra sound found no signs of anything left behind,except a small cyst. after havin the embryo test they say it was only tissue. The dr still says it was a pregnancy. gyno can't get me in till next month. does anyone have any idea what this is?

I had very similar symptom and I had cramping and abdominal pain especially at that time of the month and it turned out that I had endometriosis...you should look of up the symptoms...a lot of them are similar to pregnancy symptoms....if you think this may be what it is then you can ask the doctor to do an ultrasound and if they don't see it on there they have to make a small incision and look around with a camera...very pain free and it is worth it to find out so you can start getting treatment

I am 29 years old and I had all the same symptoms. They kept telling me that I had cysts that had burst and then when it kept continuing they told me I had irregular bowel syndrome. the latest diagnoses is that my gaul bladder is down to working only 36% and you get it taken out at 35%. Now it has come down to me having endometriosis. I hope this helps.

I just finished my menses about 5 days ago. I noticed even though I've already finished my menses, I still do have those mood swings and emotional unbalances. Then today, I came out of the bathroom after my shower and i noticed some mucus coming out,so I wiped it with a toilet paper and it showed big clots of blood with blood. I'm rather worried,should i consult a doctor? And I'm only eighteen plus I've never had sexual intercourse before. I'm worried this might affect my fertility.

I had my period a week before me and my bf had sex but he said ejaculate yet, we stopped anyways. 3 days later I had cramps and felt like I wanted to be next him and everything. The next day I had a mucus-y discharge kind of pinkish, white-ish, clear. 1 hr later walking to the restroom I feel a sudden gush of fluid come out along with something kind of warm. I got to the restroom and look I had a blood clot in  my under pants. I wiped and I saw blood. I've had a little blood and mucus for the past 2 days but it's not as heavy as it was. Also I don't feel like I constantly want to be near him anymore. Can someone tell me what might of happened? I think I might have an idea but doesn't hurt to ask.

He said he didn't ejaculate yet.

you have clap or gonnoreah .