My last period occurred around May 30. I have always been able to plan on my period starting at the end of each month like clockwork. I have never had irregular periods, so when I missed mine in June, I figured I was pregnant. I took many HPT, but they all came out negative. To be on the safe side, I went to the OB/GYN and their test came out negative as well. We sent off blood work, but it won't be back until sometime next week.

I have had a FEW DROPS of pink discharge (only when wiping) about 1 week ago--which is still after my missed period. Because I mentioned a pink discharge, my OB/GYN gave me paperwork on Polycysitic Ovarian Syndrome. Now she has me really stressed.

Is there any way that I could still be pregnant, just the hormone is not high enough? The only reason I'm stressing is the fear of that paper--that I may be infertile! UGH!