Hello to everyone,

I Would Like To Know Can Anyone Give Me Any Advice I Have 4 Children After I Had My Twins I had A tubal Ligation Done Nearly Six Years Ago..... Right Here We Go Last Month I Had Two Periods And 1 Week Of No Bleeding Then 1 Week Of Pinky Discharge Then Had One Day Of A Bleed Then Have Been Feeling Very Pregnant With All The Early Pregnant Signs Have Now Missed My Period With Was Due By today And Have Done Pregnancy Test But Have Can Back Negative, I Had The Same Thing Happen With My Twins That The Pregnancy Test I done All Seem To Come Back Negative And Was Only When I Had A Scan Done My Last Pmt Was 23RD-27TH JULY I had On The 2ND August Just Bleed All Day Then The Pinky Discharge Started On The 3RD august Then From The 8TH Was Very Bloated Feeling I Had Been Told My Folate Levels Are Really Low I Have Not Been Doctors For This As Just Happening My Blood Test Was Testing For Other Things And that Came Back For Low Folate.And Was Given A 5MG FOLIC TABLET for one month. I have No Feelings Like I am About To Have MY Period... please could any one help thanks for reading..

Did you ever get an answer? I had my tubes tied (clamped) in Jan 2006 and this year Jan 2013, I'm missing my period by 35 days. My breast are tender and I've been having discharge for over a week and half now. I keep running to retest room thinking its my cycle. It's clear or white no pink no smell no itch. 

Me too. I had a tubal ligation (clamped) March 23rd of 2006 and my period has been missing for 3 or 4 months. Ive been told missing a period every now and then is normal after tubal ligations but 3 or 4 months?! I havent went to the Dr. yet either but will probably go Monday (today is friday). The first time I missed a period I freaked out (I already had 3 kids, thats well enough!) and took a pregnancy test that came out negative. I have missed one here and there but with no signs of getting one anytime soon. I hope Im not going through early menopause at 28!